Monday, August 19, 2013

That awkward moment when...

Most of the sessions I do happen in the home of the client. This has provided me with numerous opportunities for awkward moments. Usually the client is the one that provides the awkward moment, but sometimes I bring the awkward moment to realization. One of the more typical moments is someone passing gas in session or leaving to use the bathroom for an extended period of time. I often overlook it, while someone in the family ends up laughing. Many awkward moments happen when some family pet jumps on my lap or attempts to "love" my leg. What makes it most awkward is when my client watches and laughs and then does nothing. In our next podcast we recount several moments in which definite awkwardness took place. Have you happened to have any unique awkward moments in your job site?
 
 
Doc Dave
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment